Check out the new site of Jay and Jack at www.JayandJack.com !!

  • Tuesday, November 15, 2005

    A Lost Podcast listener, by the name of John Calvert sent in these cool pics from Philadelphia's Eastern State Penitentiary. He informed me that it was the First True Penitentary in the world. The place is now in ruins and they have tours, John is a member and while he was taking a tour he noticed an interesting logo on the cell buttons on death row. It looks somewhat like the Dharma logo that we have seen so many times.

    Take a look its kind of creepy, and thanks John for the pics. You can find more information on Eastern State Penitenary check out www.easternstate.org



    Here are the buttons from a distance.


    Here is the button up close, look familiar?

    2 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    egads!
    okay....I'm creeped out.....

    1:46 PM

     
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hi Fellow! I was just searching blogs,and I found yours! I like it!
    If you have a moment, please visit my abortion pictures site.
    Good luck!

    12:15 PM

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home

     
    Google
     
    Web jayandjack.blogspot.com