Check out the new site of Jay and Jack at www.JayandJack.com !!

  • Tuesday, July 25, 2006

    This is the first of two special vidcasts from our trip to the San Diego Comic Con: This vidcast shows the first half of the Lost Panel that was on Saturday. You get to see Jack’s Underwater Hatch question, My Rose and Bernard question, and Rachel Blake’s question among many things.

    Next Thursday Jack and I will do a Comic Con special Podcast, then next Monday the second part to our Comic Con Vidcast will be posted. A special Thanks goes to Ralph from the Dharmalars Podcast for all his help this past weekend.

    So we hope you enjoy The Vidcast. Jack and I had a blast.


    Download File

    2 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    That was cute....looks like you had lots of fun. You're darling,Jay,and I say that in a maternal way as I am probably a little older than Jack. (Have you ever told us your relationship with Jack? My guess is that he is your step father..)

    Debbie

    1:48 PM

     
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I like it! Good job. Go on.
    »

    6:54 AM

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home

     
    Google
     
    Web jayandjack.blogspot.com